What is a Campaign URL? What is UTM?
You'll be able to track each marketing campaign separately in Google Analytics using the Campaign URL builder. You won't be able to tell what's working and what's not if you don't track your marketing activities independently.
Consider the following scenario: you are going to begin a digital marketing campaign and anticipate a rush of traffic to your website. Everything from email marketing to social media, advertising, and search results come to mind in that situation. But how can you measure the effectiveness of your campaigns and ensure their success?
The UTM parameters you can use are:
- Campaign Source: Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Gmail are examples of platforms where you could share a trackable link.
- Campaign Medium: The suitable marketing channel for the source. If you utilize Google as a source, for example, the medium may be AdWords.
- Campaign Name: You may call the campaign whatever you like, such as "Newsletter Campaign," "Lead Nurturing Campaign," and so on.
- Campaign Term: The word you bid on for your URL is described by this field. For example, if you bid on the phrase "Trend Hairstyles," the UTM term for that keyword will be "Trend Hairstyles."
- Campaign Content: A field for specifying the content of your ad campaign that resulted in a click. This is especially helpful if you're running A/B tests on your adverts or sites.
Source and Medium are the most important parameters. The platform, such as Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, is defined by the source. The link-sharing is determined by the medium (status, post, tweet, email). The URL builder will automatically tie your source and medium to the altered URL if you enter them.
This is where the WmTools URL Builder comes in - a tool that can help you determine which campaigns are performing well and which aren't. WmTools Campaign URL Builder is the ideal tool for tracking traffic and conversions for every link on your website!
The Advantages of Using the Campaign URL Builder
Your marketing efforts are all aiming for the same thing: more conversions or increased brand exposure. You'll be able to track each marketing campaign separately in Google Analytics using the Campaign URL builder. You won't be able to tell what's working and what's not if you don't track your marketing activities independently.
Basically, you should use the Campaign URL Builder for the following:
- Posts on social media that have been placed naturally. Advertisements on social media.
- Create your own PDFs and connect them to your website.
- Any additional source of traffic that leads to your website.
Using the Campaign URL Builder in conjunction with Google Analytics, you can determine which campaign generates the most conversions and leads for your company.
What Are UTM Parameters?
To find the most successful and efficient lead channels, digital marketers must track the source of their leads and customers. UTM settings are used in this case. With UTM codes, you may segment your online users and provide hard data to your leadership team or clients on the return on investment for your marketing expenditure. There's no better way to speed up your advancement and prove your worth month after month than by doing it this manner.